Product Creation Process
Whether you decide to build on one of our existing base chassis or you already have a product formula in mind, a dedicated SV Labs team is ready to support you. We can also create a brand-new product together from scratch or custom brand a ready-made concept from our in-house team. We can move fast to ensure we meet your timeline:
Share your idea with us and your SV account manager will help you transform it into a complete product concept. He or she will then guide your project through the R&D process.
Our experienced chemists formulate your new product, taking it through as many iterations as needed to create a product sample that meets your expectations and quality standards.
Formula Approval and Testing
Once the formulation is approved, our lab team supports you with various testing protocols such as Stability, PET, RIPT and more.
Pilot and Ramp-Up to Full Scale Production
SV’s scale-up team adjusts the formula and processing parameters to ensure your product meets the correct specification when being produced in larger volumes.
Development projects range from 4 to 12 weeks, depending on your timeline and our lab availability, as well as your assigned testing needs.
Strong and Lasting Partnerships
- Tailored, one-on-one creativity
- High accessibility
- Quick response times
- End-to-end service
We want your business to succeed as much as you do. Our ambition is to help you turn your dreams into reality. But don’t take our word for it.Learn more
Clean Beauty with Exceptional Quality Standards
Being based in California, we are required to follow state legislation on product safety and sustainability. That’s no big deal for us since we’ve been prioritizing clean beauty and sustainability since long before it was necessary, or cool!
At SV Labs, we focus on our relationship with the environment. From energy saving designs in production to recycling programs, clean beauty is our passion.
Certifications & Memberships
Our certifications go above and beyond what’s required by law. We hold all the following registrations and memberships, showing our commitment to clean beauty, quality and compliance.
- FDA OTC Certification - 2009
- FDA VCRP (Voluntary Cosmetic Registration) - 2007
- Organic Certification - 2007
- Natural Products Association (NPA) Membership - 2007
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Compliance - 2015
- ISO 22716 Certification - 2020
- Storm Water Prevention Program- program to ensure no harmful effluents enter the ocean
- Monterey Bay Air Resources Board - ensuring our company does not contribute to air quality issues during manufacturing
- SC County Environmental Health Certification
Department of Public Health Registration:
- Organic processed products
- Cosmetic manufacturing
- Drug manufacturing